Complaint Review: ProPark America

• Submitted: Mon, June 18, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, June 18, 2012

• Reported By: dancer40 — San Pablo California United States of America
ProPark America
One Union Place, Hartford, Connecticut 06103, (860) 527-237 Oakland, California United States of America

ProPark America Expresso Parking Damage to car at airport parking garage and denied claim outright without even talking to me. Oakland, California

I parked at Expresso Parking lot by the Oakland airport for five days.  When they drove my car up I saw from about 25 feet away what appeared to be a dent.  As I got closer it was clear that someone had dented the rear driver side door -- looked like another car door was slammed into it.  I immediately reported it to the attendant and then spoke to their manager and filed a claim.  I was told someone would contact me within a few days.

I did not hear back and called and emailed two weeks later.  Again I was told someone would contact me shortly.  No response.  I called again another week later and was asked to be patient because they were behind and would replay as soon as possible.  Then I got a letter denying any responsibility for the dent and saying that I needed to use my own collision or comprehensive insurance coverage.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2012 08:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ProPark-America/Oakland-California-/ProPark-America-Expresso-Parking-Damage-to-car-at-airport-parking-garage-and-denied-claim-899482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ProPark America