Complaint Review: Property Owner Ripped Off By False Charges

• Submitted: Fri, May 22, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, May 22, 2009

• Reported By:Oceanside California
Property Owner Ripped Off By False Charges
Flynn Property Management Danville, Illinois U.S.A.

Flynn Property Management LLC Rips Investors Off Charges that carry no Facts or evidence! Danville Illinois

I hired on this property managemnt company to managem my two investment properties that I saved up for while serving in the US Marines. When I could afford these properties I needed a management team to manage them because of my location outside this state. My first management team did an outstanding job of communicating and providing evidence to damages from past tenants. With the ever growing load the previous manager had to refocus her companies direction and decided to only conduct real estate sales. So I decided to ask this company to offer information on another management company. She recommended the current management company listed above. ever since the owner requested that the city of Danville provide $10,000.00 for a bus route in this area, and was denied, I saw my bills start pouring in. every month there was a situation with my homes but no evidence or photos as requested. So evey month there was confusion and animosity between this company.

Finally we began to search for another management company that would provide the services at the same price but could not find one. Now there are more charges for damage to a house of mine with more charges. The story behinf=d tis house is: the person that was to live in this house had a house fire and needed to find a home to stay in for his family. Our managment company notified us because this house was vacant and needed some repairs from the previous tenant. The new tenant agreed to except the house as is. We decided to give this person one months rent for free if they provided the services needed to repair the damages. This agreement was placed on the lease. Now the person moved out and the damages are still there, the managment company gave this tenant half of their security deposit and is now charging me for the repairs. I have asked for an invoice and received a hand written estimate that has no companies name on top or listed any where. this is the second time we have received invoices of this sort from this management company. It always seems to be lower than the required notification amount that is on our agreement with the company. I looked up the repairs act in Illinois and the Act states that the repairs are $500.00 or half the months rent. Well the rent is $525.00 a month and the charges are $365.00. I have asked agin for photos and the facts of the damage but only receive spreadsheets that they fill out.

This is definitely a scam and rip off company.

Concerned investor
Oceanside, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2009 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Property-Owner-Ripped-Off-By-False-Charges/Danville-Illinois-61832/Flynn-Property-Management-LLC-Rips-Investors-Off-Charges-that-carry-no-Facts-or-evidence-454531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Property Owner Ripped Off By False Charges