Complaint Review: Property Owner Services

• Updated: Mon, March 24, 2014

• Reported By: Chuck4 — Spotsylvania Virginia
Property Owner Services
1050 Connecticut Ave., NW, 10th Floor Washington, District of Columbia USA

Property Owner Services Owner Services eliminate ALL future Timeshare Maintenance Fees Washington Districta of Columbia

March 2014

NOTE: You must respond no later than March 26th.

Dear Charles,

We are pleased to inform you that you now qualify to permanently eliminate all future Timeshare Maintenance Fees while still allowing you to travel to your resort.

This includes but is not limited to your 2015 Maintenance Fee Bill. Certain restrictions apply.

We have attempted contacting you several times without success. This may be our last attempt.(I would be so lucky) Your reference number is #11927445.

If we do not hear from you soon, we cannot guarantee qualification.

Please call 855-899-5973 at your earliest convenience.

Property Owner Services

I called out of curiosity. They wanted to set up an appointment and for me to bring my Timeshare contract to them to 'review' it and show me how I could get out of paying me dues. What a scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2014 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Property-Owner-Services/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20036/Property-Owner-Services-Owner-Services-eliminate-ALL-future-Timeshare-Maintenance-Fees-Wa-1133225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Property Owner Services