Complaint Review: Property Tax Assessor Records Corp

• Updated: Mon, August 06, 2012

• Reported By: cd — Fort Worth Texas United States of America
Property Tax Assessor Records Corp
PO Box 7661 Fort Worth, Texas United States of America

Property Tax Assessor Records Corp They sent me a letter telling me I owed them $55 processing fee required for applications processed by them for my Texas Taxation Code Section 1l.13 to reduce the taxable valuation of my home by at le Fort Worth, Texas

A company by the name of Property Tax Assessor Records Corp. sent me a letter suggesting I owed them a $55 processing fee for an application for Texas Taxation Code Section 11.13 that will reduce the taxable valuation of my home by $5000 each year I own and live in my home.  I never filed ANY application with this company...what is interesting is they do not have a way to contact them by phone or email or website.......only a PO Box.....that in itself lead to my suspicion.  Don't fall for this scam......I could see where unsuspecting people could.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2012 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Property-Tax-Assessor-Records-Corp/Fort-Worth-Texas-76111/Property-Tax-Assessor-Records-Corp-They-sent-me-a-letter-telling-me-I-owed-them-55-proce-923158. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Property Tax Assessor Records Corp