• Report: #1081962

• Reported By: James59 — Alamogordo New Mexico
propertyroom.com
14271 Don Julian Rd City Of Industry, California USA

propertyroom.com Service Bad City Of Industry California

1.They lock me out of my account with out notice. (I have items I am bidding on that I will lose because of this).2.They have no phone number to contact them for an emergency's. Lock out of the account will not let me change payment options changes or a lot of other items like address changes and more,that I need access to. This will cost me money and time.3.The only way to contact them is to use there website to and it take 24 hours or more for a response. This is unacceptable. I reported them to the BBB (Better Business Bureau) The link is at the bottom of there page.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/propertyroomcom/City-Of-Industry-California-91746/propertyroomcom-Service-Bad-City-Of-Industry-California-1081962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on propertyroom.com