Complaint Review: prosoft3d.com

• Submitted: Wed, December 01, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, December 01, 2010

• Reported By: Victor — Lubbock Texas United States of America
prosoft3d.com

prosoft3d.com http://www.prosoft3d.com/passwordrecovery/company.html Charged incorrectly / Deceptive Advertisement / Software Doesn't Work / Unable to get my money back even though they offer a 30 day money back guarantee Internet

I recently purchased password recovery 5.0 software from prosoft3d.  The site claims to allow you to retrieve forgotten passwords.  I installed the software, but it did not work on my PC.

I was also billed 39.95 when the site indicated that I would receive a 9.95 savings making the total 29.95.  The advertisement on the site was very deceptive.

I have attempted multiple times to contact this company via the email support link provided on the site, however I have not received a response.

I am within the 30 day money back guarantee and would like a refund since the sofware is useless to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2010 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/prosoft3dcom/internet/prosoft3dcom-httpwwwprosoft3dcompasswordrecoverycompanyhtml-Charged-incorrectly--666953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on prosoft3d.com