likes

• Updated: Sat, July 10, 2010

• Reported By: loregonza — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
prosoft3d.com/passwordrecovery

prosoft3d.com/passwordrecovery Big scam!! Internet

I ordered their software for password recovery and they post on their website that it was 9.95US for downloading the software, then after giving them my credit card, I downloaded the software and it didn't work.

In their website they said 100% warranty and monet back if not satisfied but that is a big lie. I received an e-mail from my bank telling me that a transaction wast posted in my account for 39.95!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tried to contact them through their "customer service" link that they have in their web site, but has been one week and have NOT received any response, only a 39.95us charge.

That is so frustraiting situation, since they took from me 39.9 for a FAKE sofware that doesn't work at all

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2010 07:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/prosoft3dcompasswordrecovery/internet/prosoft3dcompasswordrecovery-Big-scam-Internet-622104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on prosoft3d.com/passwordrecovery