Complaint Review: Protas, Spivok & Collins

• Submitted: Wed, March 26, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 16, 2012

• Reported By:Baltimore Maryland
Protas, Spivok & Collins
4550 Montgomery Ave # 1125, North Lobby Two - Air Rights Center Bethesda, Maryland United States of America
  • Phone: 301-469-3600
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Protas, Spivok & Collins, THESE GANIF LAWYERS TRIED TO EXTORT MONEY FROM ME AFTER MY DEBT WAS PAID IN FULL!!!! Bethesda Maryland

*Consumer Suggestion: Protas, Spivok, & Collins

I moved from an apartment owned by Quantum Management in Forestville, Maryland, Protas, Spivok & Collins, LLC represents them. When I was moving a friend of mine rented a u-haul truck to help me move my furniture. It started to rain and my friend insisted on driving across the lawn and got stuck in the mud ruining the lawn. I offered to pay out of my pocket for a landscaping company to come out and repair the damage but the management company refused; incidentally the management company is insured for such accidents and was fully paid out by their insurance company.

The settlement agreement was for the amount of $3,000.00 which was to be paid in 8 monthly installments of $375.00 each. I paid the first 3 installments via personal check from my Navy Federal Credit Union (NFCU) checking account; the following 5 payments were made from my Navy Federal Credit Union account using Web Bill Pay. I used Web Bill Pay to insure that each payment was guaranteed by NFCU to reach the plaintiff in a timely manner. I only agree to this settlement in order to protect my credit rating I was NOT at fault and did not drive the car that caused the damage.

After keeping the scheduled payments, never paying late or making partial payment my final payment was received and my debt was satisfied. I received a letter from Protas, Spivok & Collins, LLC stating that I was in breech of my contract and that a MOTION FOR JUDGMENT ON STIPULATION was being filed in civil court against me regarding case!!! I have never missed a payment or been late with a payment concerning this case and demanded that I pay an additional fee of over $2,200.00!!! I REGARD THIS MOTION FOR JUDGMENT ON STIPULATION AS A FURTHER ACT OF EXTORTION!!! This document was not signed by a judge and no court date was even stipulated on the documentation they sent.

I have informed the necessary parties of these illegal and falsified documents that were sent to me by Protas, Spivok & Collins, LLC and I will personally see to it that Mr. Collins is disbarred for falcifying documents, extortion and being a f***ing a*****e in general.

Glynis Baltimore, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2008 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Protas-Spivok-Collins/Bethesda-Maryland-20814/Protas-Spivok-Collins-THESE-GANIF-LAWYERS-TRIED-TO-EXTORT-MONEY-FROM-ME-AFTER-MY-DEBT-321303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Protas, Spivok & Collins

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Protas, Spivok, & Collins

AUTHOR: CJ - (United States of America)

This organization is in the process of extorting me as well.  They lost a settlement aggreement.  They actualy put a lein on my checking account after a judgment was supposed to be vacated.  They are still ripping me off.  Even after they lied in court.  I am trying to find as many others whom have had similar situations.  Man I want to get them.