- Report: #1059086
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Protect America
Protect America3800 quick hill rd, ste 1-100 austin, Texas USA
Protect America beware of this comapny, their system does not work and they do not care. they just want the money. austin Texas
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
This home security company is a classic rip off. they have all the answers, but none of them are right. You will be hustled from the minute you engage in a conversation. thier sales department "boiler room" tactics are right out of the play book.
1. offering "free" equipment up front. (they will give you a certain amount of sensors but not enough to wire your whole house - they will sell you the rest ! You don't find out you need more stuff till they send you the "free" stuff. Equipment is badly made and unreliable.
2. No installation fees. (you install and program the equipment yourself.)
3. Equipment failure: get ready, it will start happening shortly after installation.
4. Don't waste your time trying to get them on the phone. Call backs are typically two days later, if at all.
5. Contracts are structured so that you cannot sue them (arbitration only).
6. Contracts are 3 years long with no way out.
7. More than 80 % of the sensors that I installed have failed and continue to fail. The main panel and the remote panel have bother failed as well.
If you are lucky enough to get them on the phone they will assume the "we're so sorry" profile and pretend they only want to help you but all attempts to "help" you will be you,as the surrogate technician, taking instructions from them over the phone. They have no provisions for default to a real technician who might actually have to come to your house.
Beware of these rip off artists !
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2013 06:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Protect-America/austin-Texas-78728/Protect-America-beware-of-this-comapny-their-system-does-not-work-and-they-do-not-care-1059086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.