Complaint Review: Protect America

• Updated: Fri, February 21, 2014

• Reported By: Catherine — Mastic Beach Alabama
Protect America
3800 Quick Hill Rd.www. Austin TX, Select State/Province USA

Protect America USA United States Alam Don,t let them into your home. They don't do what they tell you. they are crooks. Austin TX TX

We set up a date for the installation 2/18/14 at 11AM the tech came around 2:30PM he installed all but the cameraand said that he couldn't do it and told us to call the service dept. then he left at 6:00PM. When I called the service dept. the next day I was told thatthey would call me back. The next day they called to say that their was no camera on my order and that the camera was not their. They would send me a camera for and extra $10.00 a month and that I would have to install it.I'm not a comp. tech. I told them to come and take out the equipment They tokd me that they would talk to the salesmen. They took their money for the first month.I did stop payment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2014 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Protect-America/Austin-TX-Select-StateProvince-78728/Protect-America-USA-United-States-Alam-Dont-let-them-into-your-home-They-dont-do-what-1125387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Protect America