Complaint Review: Protect America

• Submitted: Thu, March 30, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, April 13, 2006

• Reported By:any city Florida
Protect America
5100 North IH-35 Suite B Round Rock, Texas U.S.A.

Protect America Alarm Monitoring Service Ripoff by Protect America Round Rock Texas

*Author of original report: General Electric Alarm System

*Author of original report: Anderson Crenshaw Im ready for you I had enough

I'm another sucker who fell for Protect America They should be called SCREW AMERICA.

I'm not sure but I think that their practices if not Illegal are borderline and the state attorneys office should be contacted and or the legislature and regulating body of that industry in each state they operate.

Furthermore a class action suit should be filed against them. I'm going to stop payment on the service that I never recieved and they allege that I never called for help. I don't have time to deal with faulty and inappropiate equipment that was too small for my number of sensors.

I know that I will be placing myself in a position for a battle with Protect America. But I cannot stand a
company that thrives on ripping off people. And then threats and harrasment. Is there an attorney or law firm willing to take them out there? I don't even want money I want to see them out of business.

We all that have been affected have to get together
and get these people to cease and desist. I will start by contacting General Electric who sells them the equipment. For obvious reasons I will stay anonymous foor the time being we can contact each other thru this great service.

Till the next wish me luck give me knowledge and peace be with you all.

Manny
any city, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2006 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Protect-America/Round-Rock-Texas-78681/Protect-America-Alarm-Monitoring-Service-Ripoff-by-Protect-America-Round-Rock-Texas-184075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Protect America

General Electric Alarm System

AUTHOR: Manny - (U.S.A.)

Sent E mail to GE to see if Protect America was in good standing with GE Ms. Heather Shafland GE Security Sales Coordinator said in E Mail that Protect America is in very good standing with them . Either they do not know about Protect America RIP OFF'S or they are thrilled with the sales of equipment PA makes from them.Lets get GE aware of P A taktics and send them E Mails with your , our complaints. Dont let it just stay here in this great web page lets do something about it.

Anderson Crenshaw Im ready for you I had enough

AUTHOR: Manny - (U.S.A.)

I will stop being extorted by Protect Or Rip off America no more payments on an alarm system that does not work.I will go to the Florida Legislature to Congress in Washington whatever it takes but the abuse is over. Now you have a big guy to fight, cant wait for Protect to sell my acct. to Anderson and for them to start
threatening me . If enough victims put their foot forward we will have this crooks out of bussiness in a heart beat,com on people lets get together.