Complaint Review: protection law center

• Updated: Tue, May 07, 2013

• Reported By: Kevins58 — palm Coast Florida
protection law center
1620 W Oakland Park Blvd Oakland Park, FL 33311 , Florida USA

protection law center Told they can get me modofied even though was told by bank investor does not modify Oakland Park,  Florida

I was contacted by PLC after being informed by Bank Of America who holds our loan that the investor that holds our mortgage does NOT do loan modifications, I was told by PCL that this is NOT true and they have to do Modifications by law, After making 3 payments of 850.00 to them on the 3rd payment i was told i was CORRECT and BOA will NOT do the modification due to the investor, I was told by them that they would contact Thomas Austin the Attorney for PLC about refunding my money as i was right from day one. I finally recieved a call for Thomas Austin and he said he cant refund my money as they the research but he would credit us the last payment toward them acting as our forecloser lawyer since they already have all our infomation. Well 2 months later we were served our forecloser papers and when we tried to call PLC, yes your guess it NO WHERE TO BE FOUND or anyway to contact them, I filed complaint with BBB and you can see they have over 110 complaints about PLC. SO i wasted 2.600 and never got any refunds or any satifaction. I cant believe Florida Law does not do anything about Thomas Austin as you can see by the compaints he has ripped off alot of poeple as they took their money an ran.

I hope so see this man fianally arrested and make him payback people he ripped off, I have several emails for their company about the who process and how they were going refund and credit me for some of the money that never happened

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/protection-law-center/Oakland-Park-FL-33311-Florida-33311/protection-law-center-Told-they-can-get-me-modofied-even-though-was-told-by-bank-investor-1049143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on protection law center