Complaint Review: Protective Administrative Services, Inc

• Updated: Fri, March 21, 2014

• Reported By: Patricia A. Crittle — Atlanta Georgia
Protective Administrative Services, Inc
14755 North Outer Forty Suite 400 Chesterfield, Missouri USA

Protective Administrative Services, Inc Protective Administrative Services, Inc deducted money from my bank account knowing I had cancelled my service contract Chesterfield Missouri

This company have illegally went in my bank account  and took out payment for two months on an account that was cancelled because I traded in my old car for a new one.  I called Jeff McCall every day to remind him about this cancellation. Simply because I needed and wanted my money from the warranty retuned to me as soon as possible.

Secondly went I purchased this warranty it was almost two years after purchasing my car,  this company is saying the warranty is when I first brought the car.  I have never every used this warranty for any reason, I was still paying on it at the time of trading in my car.  The car is used in my work situation I can prove that the mileage that they have stated on record is false.   To be send a check in the amount of 498.98 after paying them 2,400.00 for an unused warranty.  Also  illegally going into my bank account knowing that my account was cancelled.  I have documentation where the Bank told me that they can only cancel the deductions from my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2014 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Protective-Administrative-Services-Inc/Chesterfield-Missouri-63017/Protective-Administrative-Services-Inc-Protective-Administrative-Services-Inc-deducted-1132250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Protective Administrative Services, Inc