Complaint Review: provell

• Submitted: Thu, December 05, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, December 05, 2002

• Reported By:forest park Illinois
provell
po box 1069 junction city ks 66441-1069 junction city, Kansas U.S.A.

provell they "entered a membership for $89.98" for "magazines subscription, on my CITGO gas card. I DID NOT ORDER ANYTHING, I DID NOT RECEIVE ANYTHING WANT MONEY BACK! ripoff business from hell junction city Kansas

Today, 12/5/02, I received a card from my "Citgo Gas Company" credit card, telling me my "membership renewal willbe AUTOMATICALLY RENEWED AND CHARGED TO MY CREDIT CARD.

AND IF i did not want to renew it, i had to call 1-800-583-7697 for "non-renewal".! I NEVER ORDERED IT IN THE PAST. I DO NOT WANT IT CHARGED TO ME NOW. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IT IS.

I NEVER ORDERED OR RECEIVED ANYTHING. AND MOST OF ALL, I WANT MY MONEY CHARGED TO MY citgo card last year - returned to me.

When I called the 1-800 number to tell them I DID NOT WANT ANY MEMBERSHIP, i ASKED A BOY NAMED "jOSEPH" WHO ANSWERED THE PHONE, WHAT THIS WAS ALL ABOUT. hE SAID THAT $89.98 WAS ADDED TO MY CREDIT CARD LAST YEAR, AND HE SAID THAT SOMEONE MUST HAVE AUTHORIZED IT, BECAUSE THE CHARGES WERE ON THERE.

HE ALSO SAD THAT IF I DID NOT WANT IT TO GO BACK ON FOR ANOTHER YEAR, I HAD TO TELL HIM! When I asked for a "supervisor" he said there were none. When I asked for the company telephone number, he said "I am not allowed to give that to you".

When I asked for the company "E-mail" address, he said "I can't give it to you". All I can give you is their FAX number "785-761-3701". Somehow, last year, $89.98 was added to my credit card without my knowledge, approval, or anything. This is TERRIBLE.

nANCY
Forest Park, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2002 07:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/provell/junction-city-Kansas-66441-1069/provell-they-entered-a-membership-for-8998-for-magazines-subscription-on-my-CITGO-ga-37341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on provell