Complaint Review: providethefantasy.com

providethefantasy.com
Internet USA

providethefantasy.com "Major" 770-878-7463 Internet

*Author of original report: Attached Photos of SMS Convo

Do NOT go to this site ladies! First of all the links (twitter, facebook, youtube, instagram) all lead to their main pages so I looked them up myself and couldn't find anything about them. All the links are fake. Not to mention all the images used are stolen (go a Google search and you'll see). And finally the main reason to stay away is this: the man associated with this site who's number is 770-878-7463 refused to give me references when he said he wanted to hire me. Asked me to do lingerie and then pressured me to do nude (which I have no problem with but seemed like a bait and switch since the lingerie was no longer an option). And then proceeded to send me pics of bunches of $100 bills (as if that would change my mind)! That's A HUGE RED FLAG ladies! For all I know he's a creep trying to get me down there to do god knows what! It's never safe to go anywhere with anyone without verifying reputation and identity. He's clearly trying to prey on women who are desperate for money and who are new to modeling because those who have been in the biz (like me) would never fall for that nonsense!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2014 10:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/providethefantasycom/internet/providethefantasycom-Major-770-878-7463-Internet-1166829. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on providethefantasy.com

Attached Photos of SMS Convo

AUTHOR: JadeVamp1986 - ()

I've attached some photos of our conversation to back up my story (in case he tries to say I'm lying).