Complaint Review: PROVIDIAN CC1

• Submitted: Thu, September 27, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 27, 2012

• Reported By: Angy and being ripped off — Tucson Arizona United States of America
PROVIDIAN CC1
4615 DUNDAS DRIVE, suite 102 gREENSBORO, North Carolina United States of America

PROVIDIAN CC1 CIFPGI CORP, Fradulent, Extortion, Fake Statement, Never heard of untill Collection Notice gREENSBORO, North Carolina

This evening I recieved in the mail a collection notice from presumably a company called Source RM or PAYSOURCERM.
I stated I owed 1,184.25 to an account orignally held by PROVIDIAN CC! now held by CIGPF!CORP?

I have NEVER heard of Providian- I havent had a credit card in many years- my Identity was stolen on the east coast 15 or 20 years ago and that has been resolved by an attorney friend of mine several years ago.  Since then I am having problems apparently an old bank account here in Tucson was hacked and my ID was stolen again- I cancled that account and switched banks TWICE. Now I get this OUT of the Blue for Something I have never heard of ??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2012 10:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PROVIDIAN-CC1/gREENSBORO-North-Carolina-27407/PROVIDIAN-CC1-CIFPGI-CORP-Fradulent-Extortion-Fake-Statement-Never-heard-of-untill-C-947744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PROVIDIAN CC1