Complaint Review: Providian Financial

• Submitted: Tue, May 24, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, May 24, 2005

• Reported By:randolph Kansas
Providian Financial
Providian Po Box 660509 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Providian Financial ripoff Dallas Texas

Providian is listing my accounts as charge offs but can provide no information on these accounts to me. Called several times and asked for copies of anything that they have such as copies of statements anything with a signature on it. They could provide me nothing on this accounts but to tell me that yes it was my account. Equifax will not help clear these accounts off my credit either. Keep telling me that it is verified as accuart even though providian can not show me proof of it.

Jeffrey
randolph, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2005 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Providian-Financial/Dallas-Texas-75266-0509/Providian-Financial-ripoff-Dallas-Texas-143846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Providian Financial