Complaint Review: Provocraft

• Submitted: Wed, April 24, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 24, 2013

• Reported By: diarb — Galena Illinois
Provocraft
10876 South River Front Parkway, Suite 600 South Jordan,, Utah United States of America

Provocraft Cricut Dis-Respects Customers South Jordan, Utah, Utah

For a company that sells so many, many crafting products, their limited Support hours are ridiculous! Their hours are Monday - Friday 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. (MST).  Do they honestly think that people only craft during business hours?  People craft, and need help, at all hours.  Their products are sold everywhere and at all hours, including 24 hours Wal-Marts.  Many crafters work during the day, and many are parents, who craft during the evening and on weekends.

If Provocraft were some local, tiny company, I could understand its limited Support hours.  But come on, it's Cricut machines cost a lot, and its cartridges, and other accessories raise the cost of owning one into the Major Investment Category.  Since we are each investing hundreds and hundreds of dollars in their products, I feel we have the right to expect 24/7 Support, like other companies supply to their loyal customers.  I can even respect that they would not want to force workers to work on Sunday. But so many people need work, I think that they could easily find people to work regular (I stress REGULAR) schedules, nights and weekends.

Example: I have two copies of their Cricut software, and they are so afraid that we consumers will rip them off, that we have to call them when we have to switch computers.  Trouble is that computers do not quit working on a set schedule.  I have even found that I cannot reinstall the software that was registered on a computer, back to that very Same computer, without calling Provocraft/Cricut to get it re-registered.  Come on Provocraft, treat us like you value us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 06:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Provocraft/South-Jordan-Utah-84095/Provocraft-Cricut-Dis-Respects-Customers-South-Jordan-Utah-Utah-1045989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Provocraft