Complaint Review: PROWHITE8772818914

• Submitted: Sat, June 15, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, June 15, 2013

• Reported By: Ripped Off — Somewhere Maine
357 S MCCASLIN BLVD, Louisville, Colorado USA

PROWHITE8772818914 Deceptive marketing, fraudulent credit card charges Louisville Colorado

*Author of original report: PROWHITE8772818914

*Author of original report: ActionProWhite-misleading advertising

ProWhite advertised a free trial teeth whitener for $1.03. When you put your credit card information in and press return it no longer says $1.03, but adds on $3.87 for shipping. This is fraud.

The free trial is for 5 days. They called me the day after I placed the order and I asked to cancel the whole thing because of the undisclosed fraudulent charges; they refused.

My credit card had two charges one for $1.03 and another for $3.87. I asked to cancel the free trial yet nothing was canceled and my credit card was then charged a third time for $94.31.

I called my credit card company and they are disputing the two charges that I did not authorize. I will never pay these fraudulent charges. BEWARE of this company, do not order anything from them, they are extremely deceptive.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2013 08:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PROWHITE8772818914/Louisville-Colorado-80027/PROWHITE8772818914-Deceptive-marketing-fraudulent-credit-card-charges-Louisville-Colo-1059483. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PROWHITE8772818914

AUTHOR: rippedoff - ()

PROWHITE8772818914
When I ordered the trial I did not know there would be a month supply included- and that it had to be returned in a specific number of days. I never would have ordered anything if I had been able to read the ActionProWhite web page first, which I could not see on the third party web-site that I ordered it through.

I did not know the trial shipment contained a full months supply that must be returned unopened, the trays in the one set did not come out good when i followed the instructions so I used the set of trays from the other set, not knowing it was not a trial in the trial package sent.

I had no way of knowing, it was a month supply that must be returned or have my credit-card charged $94.31. I would not have ordered it had I known, this transaction was not desirable to me in any way what-so-ever.

The product was too harsh and I cannot use it for it irritates my gums. Plus my dentist at Tuft's Dental Clinic said it is bad for my teeth and that I would be better off not using it.

I am going to cancel my credit-card of over 30 years due to my dissatisfaction with this business practice unless my Discover card is refunded the full amount $94.31.

ActionProWhite-misleading advertising

AUTHOR: rippedoff - ()

Ordered trial,  they called and I told them I did not like the charge on my credit card that was not revealed until after the credit card number and info was put in, and told them I did not want anything to do with the company or any future transactions.

One package was sent, I thought that was the trial, I tried it, and it caused severe burning on my gums so I could not use it. It is a trial of peroxide and trays that go into the mouth, why would they expect it to be returned?

About a month later I got a charge for $94.31 on my credit card from ActionProWhite I called them to to ask them what the charge was for, turns out they sent a trial and a months worth of product, unfortunately the product I thought was a trial was partially used, now I have to send it back and they will credit my card a partial refund, they say.

Such a disgusting bait and switch, so sad that this is allowed to contaminate the business environment in the US.