Complaint Review: Prudential Insurance

• Submitted: Mon, May 17, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, May 17, 2004

• Reported By:Sioux City Iowa
Prudential Insurance
Po Box 13480 Phila, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Prudential Insurance this so-called insurance disabilty company owes me for benefits since Mar 22 its now May 16 Phila Pennsylvania

I would like to file a complaint against Prudential Insurance for failure to pay my short-term disability claims/benefits from work. I have been off work since Feb 29th of this year and they have paid only TWO WEEKS of benefits and I have been off for more than 12 weeks.

They have all the documentation from my Doctor but they continue to deny benefits for the remaining weeks in the hope I'll just 'give up' and not pursue this claim. I am not a well man and have been VERY PATIENT with them but this company is notorious for this where they've done the same thing to some of my co-workers.

I am sick and tired of their games to try and deny benefits when they are due. THAT is why we pay insurance correct? They are like a BDA SLOT MACHINE. People keep paying in to this thing, but it NEVER PAYS BACK!!!

Steven
Sioux City, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2004 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prudential-Insurance/Phila-Pennsylvania-19101/Prudential-Insurance-this-so-called-insurance-disabilty-company-owes-me-for-benefits-since-91749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prudential Insurance