Complaint Review: Prudential Life Insurance Company

• Updated: Sat, September 28, 2013

• Reported By: Dolores — Chicago Illinois
Prudential Life Insurance Company
PO Box 13676 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Prudential Life Insurance Company Failure to return overpayment of premium Philadelphia Pennsylvania

My employer eroneously deducted insurance premiums from my paycheck during the months of June July and August and sent them to Prudential.  I received reimbursement for 2 paychecks  but did not receive the other 4 weeks paycheck deductions.   After spending several days in August talking to Customer Service, I received a letter dated 9/11/2013 stating that the check was in the mail under separate cover.

I had not received it by 9/23/2013 so I called customer service again and was told that the check had not been mailed yet.  I was told that an inquiry would be made and I would hear from them by  October 1st.  I told the Representative that I was going to social media outlets to complain.  Ireceived a phobe call back on 9/25/2013 telling me a check was cut and in the mail on 9/24/2013.

It is now 9/27/2013 and no chcek is to be seen.  Their service request number is S466409 The check is for $166.12. Prudential Inurance Company must indeed be in financial distress if they can't release this small amount.

The telephone number 1-800-778-3827 is the only contact I have. It is answered by a customer service agent who does not do anything but file a report so someone in charge can make a decision.  I have no been able to talk with a supervisor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2013 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prudential-Life-Insurance-Company/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19176/Prudential-Life-Insurance-Company-Failure-to-return-overpayment-of-premium-Philadelphia-P-1087968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prudential Life Insurance Company