Complaint Review: pscheg photos

• Updated: Wed, March 27, 2013

• Reported By: ANGIE — russellville Tennessee
pscheg photos

pscheg photos Paul Scheg cashier check scam for personal assistant Internet

This is the instructions given to me for a cashier's check for $2231.32. Good Morning,      Per my last email to you, our first transaction has been secured for my client's photo shoot. The initial deposit of $2,231.32, for his shoot has been mailed to you via FedEx. This will be delivered to your home today to be handled in my care. You will receive a cashier check for $2,231.32.Please follow my instructions below explicitly to successfully handle this transaction...      As soon as you receive the payment, confirm that your name is correctly written on the check. I will need you deposit the check at your bank, this is to allow the bank take 24-48hours to verify received payment before cashing the check. Upon cashing at the bank, please follow the steps below:

STEP 1:Deposit the received check at your bank, so it can be verified and cashed within 48hours.
STEP 2:Once cashed in 24-48hours from day of deposit, today. Deduct your first week pay ($500).
STEP 3:Purchase a cashier check for $50 from your bank addressed to NAME:       DAMON KOIT ADDRESS: 696 BELLE CREEK RD     BELGRADE MT 59714

You will send me a scanned copy of this check. The check will be mailed via USPS to Damon at a later date. I'll let you know when to mail Damon's check.

STEP 4:You will have a cash balance of $1,681 at hand after your deductions, you will do a cash transfer at western union to the Philippines. The theme of this shoot is to appeal to a Filipino market, I will need costume and set inventory from the Philippines.The cost of wire transfer at western union should be between $20-$50, deduct this as well from the $1,681 at hand.

Please send the rest to Dominic Jones. His details listed below... Note: Make sure you use "Money in Minutes" option at WESTERN UNION Name:         Dominic JonesAddress:      126 Santiago RoadCity:            QuezonState.          Des MarinasZip code:     4200Country:      Philippines
That's all you need to wire the funds through Western Union. You can find a Western Union to use nearby, If you haven't used western union before. Visit their website www.westernunion.com to find your nearest store/location... STEP 5:As soon as you are done with the transfer at western union, please text me or email me with the following details. So Dominic can make delivery as quickly as possible... SENDERS NAME (As used on the W.U Slip):SENDERS ADDRESS EXACT AMOUNT SENTMTCN #: (10 digit Number on the Receipt)

I went as far as depositing the check into my account. Two weeks later the bank informed me that the cashier's check was fake. I had to take out a loan from my bank to pay back the $2200. Beware!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pscheg-photos/internet/pscheg-photos-Paul-Scheg-cashier-check-scam-for-personal-assistant-Internet-1038605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pscheg photos