Complaint Review: pspblender.com

• Updated: Wed, September 10, 2008

• Reported By:Cumberland Maryland
www.pspblender.com Internet U.S.A.

pspblender.com Refused Refund Sending me link to link no help Internet

Im a Sony PSP owner. I ran across a web site that claims to let you download and install PSP Games for a LOW ONE TIME PRICE. Just $37 Lifetime Membership. Download All the games,movies and music you want.

The site NEVER said anything about HACKING your PSP or making a Pandora battery or that it would work with ALL systems...I have the New Madden Editon PSP,and this so called GOOD service wont work with my psp. Even If I had a compatible PSP you must install a hacked or custom firmware thats about IMPOSSIBLE to do,then buy a Pandora battery or make on by cutting wires in the battery that came with your psp. The games and stuff they offer have to be downloaded thru U-Torrent program.

I have wrote emails to them requesting a REFUND and they keep sending me help links..I told them it WONT work with my psp. I dont even think this site is LEGAL. I know that U-Torrent and sites like Pirate Bay and Mini Nova have these same type of downloadable content,and I think its Illegal!

Cumberland, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2008 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pspblendercom/internet/pspblendercom-Refused-Refund-Sending-me-link-to-link-no-help-Internet-371705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pspblender.com