Complaint Review: Psychic Ann Newman

• Reported By: Betty — Farmersville Texas
Psychic Ann Newman
5803 Mockingbird Ln. Dallas, Select State/Province USA

Psychic Ann Newman Psychic Ann Newman Dallas Internet

*Consumer Comment: A couple of things....

I cal  a psychic in Dallas Texas. Psychic Ann Newman over,the phone she told me $75.00 as many question as I wanted. Got to Ann Newman 5803 Mockingbird Ln. Paid her the $75.00. Ann told me I only got 3 question. Ann ask me where do I work how much do I make. If she a psychic she would know that. She wants me to pay her $400.00 for crystals. Why in the hell is that. I looked online for Ann Newman she has really bad qrite ups on her. Her doing this to more people.    She a fraud. Don`t trust her.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2014 06:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Psychic-Ann-Newman-/Dallas-Select-StateProvince-75206/Psychic-Ann-Newman-Psychic-Ann-Newman-Dallas-Internet-1139230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Psychic Ann Newman

A couple of things....

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

"Ann ask me where do I work how much do I make. If she a psychic she would know that.."

Exactly, she is a fraud and a scammer....ALL so called psychics are.  They prey on the weak and the weak minded, such as yourself.  They rely on low IQ, desparate people to get their money and then promptly kick them to the curb.

Depletion of the gene pool is causing lots of problems like this in the country.