Complaint Review: Psychic Christopher Golden

• Updated: Mon, December 30, 2013

• Reported By: Heisenberg — Albequerque New Mexico
Psychic Christopher Golden
Beverly Hills, California USA

Psychic Christopher Golden Psychic Chris, Chris Golden, Psychic Chris Golden, Beverly Hills Psychic, Celebrity Psychic, Psychic I just wanted my ex-wife back...he made me build a blue meth empire Beverly Hills California

Psychic Christopher Golden claimed that he could help me get my ex-wife back. I am a chemistry teacher and we had been having problems ever since I was diagnosed with cancer and started spending a lot of time away from home. I had a call with Psychic Chris, and he told me everything was going to be okay. Little did I know, I was speaking with the spawn of the devil who had more power than I could ever imagine. The day after I spoke to Chris, I was compelled to start cooking meth and started leading a life of crime. I was good at it though... I'm not sure if it was Chris that made me good at it, or if it was my talents as a chemist. I called Chris again and paid him $500,000 (heck, I was rich from selling all that meth), to ask him to make me stop. He said I should be happy I was making so much money, and that this was his strategy to help me get my ex-wife back and cure my cancer. Really??? That's your strategy buddy? Turn me into a meth cook? That's a real awesome way to get my ex back! Well, the tension between me and my ex was higher than ever, and even though she seemed like she was going to come around for a little while, everything just went totally downhill eventually. I'm definitely going to call Saul and sue Psychic Christopher Golden for all the crimes he made me commit. I don't care if I made $80 million in the process. He is not going to see another cent of it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2013 12:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Psychic-Christopher-Golden/Beverly-Hills-California-90210/Psychic-Christopher-Golden-Psychic-Chris-Chris-Golden-Psychic-Chris-Golden-Beverly-Hil-1111560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Psychic Christopher Golden