Complaint Review: Psychic LaBrea

• Reported By: KOver — Stafford Virginia
Psychic LaBrea
813 N. La Brea Avenue Los Angeles, California USA

Psychic LaBrea Nicole Hills Dishonest Los Angeles California

*General Comment: Ken why be a jerk?

*Consumer Comment: You're right about ONE thing,

I first visited Nicole last October when in California.  I was going through a very painful experience at that time in my life.  I visited Nicole to get a tarot card reading at $85.  It was a general reading.  Then she told me she could help me for $600 and "promised" me I would see results in 9 days.  Well, 9 days came and went, and nothing.  I did everything she said.  Also, in the interim, I tried to reach her and left voicemails.  No return phone call.  That is when I was angry I called my credit card company and tried to charge the cost back.  She called me immediately, but said that I had lost faith so the material was destroyed and we had to start all over.  So, being in the state of mind I was and just wanted to believe in miracles at this time in my life, I paid her another $500, and she promised me it would work.  So, again nothing.  As soon as she got my money, she was hard to get in touch with, and when I did, it was "call me back in 20" or "meditate for 45 and call me back" (which I would do and then call back to no avail).

A few days before Christmas she called to see if I wanted to continue to work my spell, and she "guaranteed and promised" that for $1100 this time it would work.  Now, I consider myself an intelligent woman, but when it came to this I was very stupid.  I paid it, and as par for the course, hard to reach, same responses when I did.

Then she called me out of the in early winter and said that she had a special spell that would work in 3 days.  I said she could do the spell and if she could prove first that it would work, then I would talk payment.

So, as one would expect.  No contact.  I have tried repeatedly to request a refund on her services.  I believe she uses people emotions and their weakest moment.  She claims to believe in God, but deceiving people is not living God's will.

Don't ever pay for spells of any kind or believe that you are under some type of curse from a past life.  This is how they draw you in.  I was also told by Nicole that the "other woman" in my situation used evil against me.  That seems to be a standard in the industry as well.  I have done my research and I would like to get my $2200 back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2013 05:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Psychic-LaBrea/Los-Angeles-California-90038/Psychic-LaBrea-Nicole-Hills-Dishonest-Los-Angeles-California-1076952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Psychic LaBrea

#1 General Comment

Ken why be a jerk?

AUTHOR: Vulnerable - (USA)

Ken, i read your response, and quite frankly you must enjoy being a jerk   Why must you ridicule someone who has gone through a hard time?

You're right about ONE thing,

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

ALL psychics are dishonest.  It starts by them claiming to BE psychic.

They prey on the weak and the weak minded.  If psychics could really predict and guide the future, they wouldn't waste time with people like you when they could just manipulate the stock market, betting odds and games of chance.

Beginning to see how stupid the whole concept is?  Hope you've learned a valuable lesson from all this.