Complaint Review: psychic predictions by Gia

• Updated: Wed, January 23, 2013

• Reported By: maylin — United States of America
psychic predictions by Gia
90 Fulton Street new york, New York United States of America

psychic predictions by Gia Said her name was Gia Marks. fraud/theif...why isn't she found & arrested? new york, New York

I only went to her because I had a constant feeling of a dark cloud over my head.  I wanted to see if maybe someone hexed me or what the cards would show.  I made a fool of myself in believing in this garbage.  Ofcourse, after the fact, I thought about how I could've found several other ways to find peace within, without being robbed.  Because in the end I was.  Long story short: I had so-called demons, she was going to do work to remove them so all can fall into place like it should.  She said she was using the money as a tool & would refund it.  All along, I doubted & ignored my instincts during.  When something goes wrong, I feel these multiple extra heartbeats, & my mind went to think of her.  I was afraid, because the day she said she'd give me the money back was the day she left town.  I went there the next day & that's how I found out.  Went to the precinct to report it, as other ppl did, but nothing's done about this.  This is robbery tactics used by ppl who use fictitious names.  They're good at making bad stuff happen so you can believe that something's really going wrong & they'll help you, but to undue what they do, & then take your money is a crime that always seem to get away with.  There are so many psychics that don't pay taxes and all is in someone else's names & they're fraudulent all the way around.  1 can't turn back the clock, but I wish there was a way that bad karma would reach them and they'd go to jail & repent, & that noone else would fall pray.  Noone's ever been able to tell my future so that should've answered my never ending questions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/psychic-predictions-by-Gia/new-york-New-York-10038/psychic-predictions-by-Gia-Said-her-name-was-Gia-Marks-fraudtheifwhy-isnt-she-found-1001869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on psychic predictions by Gia