Complaint Review: Psychic Readings by Tina

73 2nd Ave NY, New York United States of America

Psychic Readings by Tina False psychic ripoff artist NY, New York

*Consumer Comment: Psychics prey on the weak

*Consumer Comment: I will never understand

*Consumer Comment: Another DIM-WITTED believer in any form of "predictors"...

I went to this psychic at a time I was having trouble with a lover. She accurately predicted that we would see each other again and my lover would make it happen, when I didn't think that was possible -- that was a good guess anyone could have made about any relationship but I was feeling vulnerable and inclined to believe she really had predicted it. I went back to her again and she asked me straight out "what happened?" I told her I did see him again but I stupidly blurted out that it was all messed up. She then guessed I had broken up with him. But again I thought she was really being psychic about the situation since I didn't say I had broken up with him. She told me he was my soulmate which is something I really wanted to believe, and if I wanted to see him again I had to remove my negative energy by taking a bath in salts she sold me for $100 to clean my aura. Then I also had to have a life reading, she said, to tell her what was going on with me because she believed someone had cursed me giving me all this negative energy in my aura. She was charging me $120 which is the equivalent cost of two hours of her time for a regular card reading. She told me that it would cost me more later to remove the curse and she couldn't tell me how much it was going to be because she didn't know yet until she did the life reading, and told me to call her tomorrow to find out.

When I called the next day, she said she was still working on it and to call her back again the next day. When I called her again, she would not answer the phone and of course did not return my calls. Not only is she a false psychic, she did not even bother to give me the life reading as promised-- even if it was fake-- she owed me at least something for the money. Total rip-off scam artist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2011 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Psychic-Readings-by-Tina/NY-New-York-/Psychic-Readings-by-Tina-False-psychic-ripoff-artist-NY-New-York-802566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Psychic Readings by Tina

Psychics prey on the weak

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

she asked me straight out "what happened?"

A psychic should have known 'what happened' without asking.

Get out of the Dark Ages, fool.

I will never understand

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

the reason people think that there are "psychics, spellcasters, love gurus" etc etc.  They are nothing but scammers and con artist who take advantage of desperate people.

Another DIM-WITTED believer in any form of "predictors"...

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

"Total rip-off scam artist. "
You DID get this part right, but the kicker is, they're ALL scammers and THEY ALL know it.

Use your money to buy your lover a nice gift or give it to charity, but it's not too smart giving it to a fraud and that DOES include all forms of "SEERS."