Complaint Review: Psychic Twin Master

• Submitted: Fri, September 14, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 14, 2012

• Reported By: Patty — Miami Florida U.S.A.
Psychic Twin Master
Houston, Texas United States of America

Psychic Twin Master Kayla Duffy, Stephanie - a total scam - do not send them any money. Houston, Texas

*Consumer Comment: No surprise

I called Psychic Twin Masters for a free love reading.  I spoke with Kayla Duffy and she said that she could help me get back together with my ex in 4 days.  She made me feel like I could trust her when she mentioned that her and her brother James were working with the local police to catch fraudulent Psychics.  She asked me for $100 to send her either via Western Union or green dot MoneyPak.  She told me it was a one time fee, and that after payment was received she would send me within 3 days via e-mail or fax a sketch of the people that had done evil to me, and were keeping me from getting back together with my ex.  Once I sent her the payment, she suddenly was too busy to talk to me.  3 days later I asked her where my stecth was, and she gave me some bs about it was too dangerous to send it to me, and that extra work needed to be done.  She wanted me to get extra money for the extra work and when I did not get it, she stopped talking to me all together. [continued below]....
.....  Every time I called her, she would not answered my calls anymore.

People please do not send any money to Kayla or her brother James, they are a SCAM (not even sure if those are their real names).  Go ahead and get your free reading, but do not send any money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2012 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Psychic-Twin-Master/Houston-Texas-/Psychic-Twin-Master-Kayla-Duffy-Stephanie-a-total-scam-do-not-send-them-any-money-H-941170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Psychic Twin Master

No surprise

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

No surprise since they are ALL frauds, all of them, 100%.

Psychic ability is a fairy tale.