Complaint Review: PTA Enterprises,Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, September 14, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, September 14, 2013

• Reported By: John — Huntington Beach California
PTA Enterprises,Inc.
309 E. Commercial St. Pomona, California USA

PTA Enterprises,Inc. Telephoned me over 25 x in 5 days. Came to my home 4 x in 6 hrs. Banged on windows & doors. Pomona California

PTA left a vacuum cleaner at my home on Sat., Sept.7, 2013. The 25 phone calls began the next day at all hours up to 10 p.m. They showed up unannounced at my home on Thurs., 9-13 at 2 p.m., 4 p.m., 6:30 p.m., & 9:30 p.m. I have it all on my surveilance camera. They walked around the entire house banging on windows & doors yelling, whistling, & talking loudly. They peeked into windows & glass doors. They were here each time for over 10 minutes.   All 4 of my neighbors were scared & upset. My 7 mo. pregnant neighbor was especially so because of how fast they drove up the street. She has a 2 yr. old toddler that plays in front of her home. All 4 neighbors attested to the fact that these thugs were speeding, yelling & obnoxious. All said they would call the police if they see this unmarked van come down the street again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2013 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PTA-EnterprisesInc/Pomona-California-91767/PTA-EnterprisesInc-Telephoned-me-over-25-x-in-5-days-Came-to-my-home-4-x-in-6-hrs-Ban-1084540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PTA Enterprises,Inc.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC