Complaint Review: PTC CAREER INSTITUTE

• Updated: Thu, January 23, 2014

• Reported By: Rhonda J — Silver Spring Maryland
PTC CAREER INSTITUTE
silver spring, Maryland USA

PTC CAREER INSTITUTE PTC I attended PTC CAREER INSTITUTE AND I WAS RIPE OFF AND I PAID IN FULL WITH ADDED FEES silver spring Maryland

To whom this may concern, I attended PTC CAREER INSTITUTE, and was wondering why I couldn't use my nursing certificate any where. Then I found out that they wasn't accredited school. They was considered a fraud. Had no one to turn to.IRS was garnishing my taxes until I paid THE BOARD OF EDUCATION every dime. How do I sue and get my monies return to me ?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2014 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PTC-CAREER-INSTITUTE/silver-spring-Maryland-20910/PTC-CAREER-INSTITUTE-PTC-I-attended-PTC-CAREER-INSTITUTE-AND-I-WAS-RIPE-OFF-AND-I-PAID-IN-1117869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PTC CAREER INSTITUTE