Complaint Review: Public Grant Research Center

• Updated: Thu, June 26, 2014

• Reported By: Diane — Monterey Park California
Public Grant Research Center
8721 Santa Monica Blvd. Ste #1043 Los Angeles, California USA

Public Grant Research Center " They have the potential to access a monetary grant to help the public with a start-up business" Los Angeles California

I was made aware of Public Grant Research Center by a circular ad delivered from the USPS. It stated that I was able to secure a sizable Grant in order to start a business that I had been planning. I could choose the size of the amount of the Grant and for $149.95, I could secure a $100,000.00 Grant. It was given a 100% money-back guarantee and so I sent them a money order for $149.95. Eight weeks later, I received a piece of paper that was titled $100,000.00 Grant and requested additional monies for 1. Mailing Lists, 2. A combo package called "The Treasury Access System & Building Your Million Dollar Empire".

All this company wants is more and more money and there is no sign of any legitimate paperwork that is included.

I wrote them a letter in May, 2014, and requested my money be returned but never heard anything back from them. I can not afford to dole out this kind of money to these criminals and all I want now is my money back. Please help me or at least keep others from getting scammed by these crooks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2014 12:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Public-Grant-Research-Center/Los-Angeles-California-90069-4507/Public-Grant-Research-Center-They-have-the-potential-to-access-a-monetary-grant-to-help-1157574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Public Grant Research Center