Complaint Review: Public Power Of Pennsylvania

• Updated: Sun, January 19, 2014

• Reported By: JW56 — Scranton Pennsylvania
Public Power Of Pennsylvania
1055 Washington Blvd. 7th Floor Stamford, Connecticut USA

Public Power Of Pennsylvania Promises they don't keep & false advertisment! Stamford Connecticut

In my opinion & experience this company is a company that cannot or just refuses to live up to their promises.

I have been waiting for my (so-called) 1 year anniversary rewards check of up to $50.00 to be applied to my generation portion of my electric bill now for over 4 months (September 2013). I have communicated with them serveral times, only to get every excuse in the book. It's not your anniversary month yet, We just got your rewards just the other day-5 weeks after I sent it, we'll look into it and get back to you-never calling back, oh we sent that check-never receiving it. I have sent them an E-Mail stating my intentions of exposing them for what they are on my local news station action service and of course leaving them as a customer. Of course they probably won't care, but I will see how far I can go with this!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2014 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Public-Power-Of-Pennsylvania/Stamford-Connecticut-06901/Public-Power-Of-Pennsylvania-Promises-they-dont-keep-false-advertisment-Stamford-Conn-1116757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Public Power Of Pennsylvania