Complaint Review: Public storage in Pico Rivera

• Submitted: Mon, January 21, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 21, 2013

• Reported By: Public storage theft victim — Los angeles California United States of America
Public storage in Pico Rivera
Bermudez ave, Pico Rivera, California United States of America

Public Storage in Pico Rivera negligent! Didn't inform renters! Pico Rivera , California

My storage unit was burglarized! I had everything I owned in there and was not informed the facility had a history of burglaries confirmed by the local sherrif department and also admitted by the employee on the site. There are no security cameras within the facility and no one was informed of any burglaries. I lost thousands of dollars of personal items including everything I owned! Many items were collectibles received from a previous employer. If I had been informed there were regular burglaries at the facility, I would have made arrangements for my valuable items.

The employee on site didn't display any concern whatsoever and refused to help. I arrived at my storage unit to find my locks had been cut off and a new lock in its place. I had to buy my own bolt cutters and cut off the lock myself to find everything of value was gone and what was left was only a few boxes and broken items. Something must be done about this so it doesn't happen to anyone else! I have been re-building my life and looked forward to utilizing my belongings when I could afford to rent my own home. I had collected these items over three decades of work. It's heart-breaking!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2013 12:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Public-storage-in-Pico-Rivera/Pico-Rivera-California-/Public-Storage-in-Pico-Rivera-negligent-Didnt-inform-renters-Pico-Rivera-California-1000411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Public storage in Pico Rivera