Complaint Review: public storage store #08447

• Reported By: Patricia — HOUSTON Texas
public storage store #08447
12435 east frwy Houston, Texas USA

public storage store #08447 pissed off customer Houston Texas

*Consumer Comment: Let's see if I've got this right...

*Consumer Comment: You were thoughtless

On May 30,2014, I went to public storage on the East Freeway. The problem begin when the sales associate showed me the storage. It was all the way in the back of the facility in the G section. . I was told that there was no golfcart. It was hot and I got short of breath. I literally had to stop and take short breaks. My elderly mother was with me and that walk to storage caused her ankles and feet to swell. It also caused her bloodpressure to rise. I called the district manager Mrs. Katy to complain, but it went straight to her voicemail. I left a message and she never returned my phone call. I think that is so unprofessional. I will never use public storage again nor will I recommend this company to anyone else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2014 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/public-storage-store-08447/Houston-Texas-77015/public-storage-store-08447-pissed-off-customer-Houston-Texas-1154000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on public storage store #08447

Let's see if I've got this right...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

The storage company should provide a free golf cart or similar, so those too out of shape to walk to their unit can get there....right?  Talk about entitlement.  I don't see the Ripoff.

You were thoughtless

AUTHOR: coast - ()

It was inconsiderate of you to take your elderly mother to the storage facility on a hot Texas day.