Complaint Review: public storage

• Reported By: Smitty — Lisle Illinois United States of America
public storage
2109 Ogden Ave Lisle, IL Lisle, Illinois United States of America

public storage Water Damage in Unit at Lisle Public Storage Lisle, Illinois

Water damage thru entire unit @ 2109 Ogden Ave, Lisle, IL Public Storage. Water coming thru the roof when raining, water coming thru cinder block walls even when its not raining, water seeping up thru the concrete floors all the time. Entire contents of boxes, furniture and everything inside the unit was wet & moldy. Had to be thrown out at my expense! I was forced to take their insurance thru Willis insurance, who as I have now found out is owned by Public Storage?! The $2000 coverage was denied and not paid out at all. I had to pay to rent a truck, rent a dumpster (at my home since I wasn't allowed to have it brought to the property) then dispose of my entire lifes belongings because of this fraudulant company. The manager was rude and insensitive! The district manager wouldn't even call me back! Their corporate office just gives me the run around and no one will take the blame for their buildings being damaged and being the cause of my stuff being destroyed! I am telling everyone I know about this place and never to use this company!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2012 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/public-storage/Lisle-Illinois-60532/public-storage-Water-Damage-in-Unit-at-Lisle-Public-Storage-Lisle-Illinois-892440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on public storage