Eugene

• Reported By: jessierea — Dallas Texas
public storage
12343 Northwest Hwy Dallas, Texas USA

public storage rude, condescending, and I was overcharged Dallas Texas

I gave a 2 week notice period that I was moving out and was gone on the designated date. Unfortuneatly, the key to the lock on the unit was lost. I informed them of my delimma and was ask to  sign a paper to get the lock off. to my dismay, whem I get there they are trying to charge me for another month.($136.00). I just spent $2000 in their business in the last 2 years, and we see them get in those places with no problem on reality tv, but they would not help me out.

Additionally, the lady working behind the counter was so rude and condescending, I was shocked. In all my years, (and I am 60) I have never been spoken to so rudely.

I only wish that I had given my money to one of their competitors.

FYI....while I was using their service, they went up substantially on the rent and cancelled the insurance policy I paid for.

Jessica

Dallas, TX

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2014 05:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/public-storage/Dallas-Texas-75228/public-storage-rude-condescending-and-I-was-overcharged-Dallas-Texas-1133604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on public storage