• Report: #20368

• Submitted: Tue, May 07, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, May 07, 2002

• Reported By:VACAVILLE CA
PUBLIC STORAGE
990 BECK FAIRFIELD, California U.S.A.

PUBLIC STORAGE consumer rip-off fraud dishonest ripoffs ripoff deception rip-off scam liars ripoff thieves tricked and lied to us FAIRFIELD California

I had a minumum of $2000 worth in the largest storage space B006 I was only 29 days late when I no longer had access to my storage space they told me my thing would be sold and they would deduct the $234 I owed and I would receive the difference.

After waiting 2 momths for the so called auction. They said they only sold the storage for $50. I stored almost every thing from a 4 bedroom house.

They had to have taken everything of value before the so call auction.

They told me I would receive all of my personal paper would be returned by law. I had military paper I retired from amy reserve.

I ask before the sale that my grandaughter pictures of her deceased father, my Daughter Law School picture be returned.

They al so allowed homeless people to stay there at night. Which they probly receive payment for.

Yvonne
vacaville, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2002 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PUBLIC-STORAGE/FAIRFIELD-California-94533/PUBLIC-STORAGE-consumer-rip-off-fraud-dishonest-ripoffs-ripoff-deception-rip-off-scam-liar-20368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PUBLIC STORAGE