Complaint Review: publicrecordscheck.com

• Submitted: Tue, September 20, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, September 20, 2011

• Reported By: carolyn — Blytheville Arkansas United States of America
publicrecordscheck.com

publicrecordscheck.com False advertising. No results. Refuse refund same day as purchase. Ignored complaint. Internet

I believed the advertising and fell for their scam.  I waited for their email confirmation that my one time payment had been received and my password they assigned.  I followed their instructions to the letter.  Got to the login page and logged in.  Next page asked for the name I wanted to research.  I filled out that info.  The next page asked for more money..to be paid on an ongoing monthly basis..in order for me to receive the info I had already paid for.  I paid for a year the this info but I got nothing.  I refused to sign up for the monthly charge...advanced they called it.   There was absolutely no way to cancel out that page.  I went back to the email and tried three more times with the same results.  Pay more or get nothing.
I have filed a complaint with Paypal.  I am warning everyone I can get to.  Altho it is only $25.94 I am very angry to think I fell for this scam and worse yet their don't care attitude.
I urge you to stay away from these crooks.  If they got to you too file a complaint to help save the next sucker.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2011 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/publicrecordscheckcom/internet/publicrecordscheckcom-False-advertising-No-results-Refuse-refund-same-day-as-purchas-779200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on publicrecordscheck.com