• Report: #562042

Complaint Review: publicrecordscheck.com

• Submitted: Fri, January 29, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, January 29, 2010

• Reported By: Wilma flintstone — Higginsville Missouri U.S.A.
publicrecordscheck.com

publicrecordscheck.com I put in my husbands death information to see if this was up to date, and it had no information on him at all. He died in 2007 in MO. Internet

Looks like I fell for it again.  I decided to check to see if it was really up to date and put my husbands death information in, It came back with no record!  He died in 2007 in Missouri.  This is still a rip off.  I am glad that I used AMEX to charge it, they will see that I didn't lose my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2010 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/publicrecordscheckcom/internet/publicrecordscheckcom-I-put-in-my-husbands-death-information-to-see-if-this-was-up-to-da-562042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on publicrecordscheck.com