Complaint Review: publicrecordschecks.com

• Submitted: Mon, January 18, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, January 18, 2010

• Reported By: Chris — Spruce Michigan United States of America
publicrecordschecks.com

publicrecordschecks.com No e-mail confirmation, information inadequate but/for more $ receive more information, possible scam Internet

I unsed the Internet to try to find family members through a people search with Publicrecordscheck.com.  for the fee of $14.99 for 1 year subscription.

I found the information substandard, partial information and for an additional cost I could continue further with the search.  I searched additional people that I knew the answers to and found some OK and others came back blank.  I did not find this information useful at all.

Their note said: "Your Statement will show a Charge from Clickbank/keynetics. A receipt for your purchase was emailed to you. Please check your bulk mail. Please save the email,you will need it for all your customer service inquires."  NO E-mail received.

Tried vendor e-mail:  support@publicrecordschecks.com  vendor not found on 1-18-10

I'm Reporting because I also received a phone call today, with my name & last 4 digits of my credit card asking if I received my $300 gas card & $50 (gift card?), I said no & hung up.  But became concerned with my name & credit card numbers, as this was the only site I had used it for, thus I cancelled my credit card. This may or may not apply but I was not taking chances.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2010 08:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/publicrecordscheckscom/internet/publicrecordscheckscom-No-e-mail-confirmation-information-inadequate-butfor-more-rec-556495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on publicrecordschecks.com