Complaint Review: publicrecordspy.com

• Submitted: Sat, July 14, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, July 14, 2012

• Reported By: shetin — Town Kansas United States of America

publicrecordspy.com I got more information in my "pre search" than I got after I put my money down. After I paid, it said they had no records. Internet

When keying the name in that I wanted info. on, I got the same info. that other sites give.  Like the town the person was living in.  They had checkmarks beside all of the wonderful info. I could get if I gave them money.
So I gave them money.  It simply said, "No information found".  I really don't see how these people look themselves in the mirror each morning.
Of course Madoff looked himself in the mirror each morning, so I guess they're just a whole different breed of people.  They seem to be missing some DNA strands.
I did write to their email address.  It said it takes 48 hrs. to get a reply.  And I did tell them I was going to write to the BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2012 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/publicrecordspycom/internet/publicrecordspycom-I-got-more-information-in-my-pre-search-than-I-got-after-I-put-my-m-912147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on publicrecordspy.com