Complaint Review: publishamerica

• Submitted: Tue, March 05, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: Darryl Owens — Cincinnati Ohio United States of America
Fredrick Maryland Fredrick, Maryland United States of America

publishamerica the last two royalty periods of six months I have not recieved anything from publishamerica regarding the sales of either of my novels, over the last two six month royalty periods between August and F Fredrick, Maryland

During the last two royalty periods of August 2012 and February 2013. I haven't recieved nothing regarding the sales of either of my two novels Sworn not to betray or my second novel A silent killer within. As a matter of fact I haven't heard anything from publishamerica for actually quite some, I believe it's been since February 2012 was the last time I heard anything from them in relation to recieving a statement concerning the sales of my two novels. Since that amentioned time period the only thing I've heard from or recieved are these solicitations for authors who written two or more books. Their phone number is disconnected and my emails are able to be submitted. Thousands of aspiring authors have written ripoff reports concerning this company and nothing seems to be being done about what they are being allowed to get away with. No national spotlight is shined on this company and how they are just taking advantage of many folks who have aspirations becoming sucessful authors. It's ludicrous. These ripoff reports appear to be of no avail!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2013 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/publishamerica/Fredrick-Maryland-/publishamerica-the-last-two-royalty-periods-of-six-months-I-have-not-recieved-anything-fr-1023857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on publishamerica