Complaint Review: publishamerica

publishamerica
FredrickInternet, Maryland United States of America

publishamerica royalty ripoff FredrickInternet, Maryland

*General Comment: Stolen Royalities

This is of one several ripoff reports I've written in relation to the evil practices of this company. And it seems noone seems willing to do anything to stop this rogue publisher, from destroying peoples hopes and dreams of hopefully becoming sucessful authors. I've written two novels which were published by publishamerica, under the auspices that they are a highly reputable company, whose integrity and values are of the highest ethical standards. February 2012 was the third royalty period for Sworn  not to betray and the first for my second novel, A silent killer within. I recieved a statement for Sworn not to betray,claiming I still hadn't reached the 49:00 dollar required amount which would allow me to begin recieving said royalties for sales of novel, during that six month period... I sent them emails on many different dates requesting, a statement informing me of how far I was away from reaching the required 49:00 dollar amount, also I inquired as to I didn't recieve a statement for my second novel, A silent killer within. To this date they still haven't responded.

The lastest royalty, royalty period ended August 31st,2012. As of this date September 14th 2012, I have not recieved a statement for either of my novels. Every time I try to forward an email to them it comes as permanently failed. I've tried contacting them by phone and the number is disconnected. It would be nice to hear that some kind of investigation is underway regarding this company. What they are allowed to get away with is beyond comprehension. They are playing with peoples lives and livelyhoods.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2012 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/publishamerica/FredrickInternet-Maryland-/publishamerica-royalty-ripoff-FredrickInternet-Maryland-940665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on publishamerica

#1 General Comment

Stolen Royalities

AUTHOR: Rosebud - (United States of America)

My book was published 10/2011 and I have never received one dime in royalities. Publishamerica give you every excuse in the book in regards to payment. They need to be prosocuted for fraud and scams. If any of us would have done the things this company did we would bi in jail. All the people that has been rip off by this company, we need a class action lawsuit. Will someone please  help us, is there any attorney's out there thats willing to go after this company.