Complaint Review: publishamerica

• Updated: Wed, August 13, 2014

• Reported By: Darryl Owens — Minneapolis Minnesota
Fredrick, Maryland United States of America

publishamerica publishing greed Fredrick, Maryland

This is probaly the fifth ripoff review I've written against publishamerica, and so far I haven't gotten any sort of response from anyone regarding how this company is continuously being allowed to destroy peoples dreams and aspirations, of trying to become a established author. My first novel Sworn not to betray was published on January3rd 2011, the royalty period is supposedly every six months I've only recieved two statements from publishamerica since the date of release. Since that time I haven't heard anything from publishamerica regarding sales of either my first novel or my second novel A silent killer within my second novel which was published and released on November 12th of same year as first novel. Their phone has been unavailable for over a year! The only which happened since that time is they've appeared to have stopped sending me all those solicitations. Otherwise I haven't heard nothing from them concerning the sale of either of my two books. And the sad thing noone seems to care that these people are have been ripping many aspiring off for years and getting away with it and nothing is being done about it! I'm going to keep plugging away until someone responds. What they are getting away with is an absolute injustice and total breech of contract.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/publishamerica/Fredrick-Maryland-/publishamerica-publishing-greed-Fredrick-Maryland-1045245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on publishamerica