Complaint Review: publisher wealth

• Updated: Thu, March 28, 2013

• Reported By: Fruad, Scam, Lyes, Stories — Green Bay Wisconsin
publisher wealth
14747 n northsight blvd scottsdale az 85260 Internet United States of America

publisher wealth ebn I was taken,scamed lied to as well Internet

my name is Ruth and this publisher wealth got me for $15,000.00 and its all coming together now like the serinity prayer accept what can and can not change. If somthing works continue with it however if somthing is NOT working somthing needs to change. I was promised a check by the time i recieved my statement. nothing happened from day one, and should never have beleived in this company at all. They are not with Amazon or Google but claim money can be made with commercials that I had paid for and never seen a dollar bill. Feelings cant even describe how angry I am with this company, I hate theives- I hate you Bob and Dean your people make me sick !! AG needs to shut your company down!!!! I got a divorse all because my spouse left me because spent all the money we had saved for years. Was lied to saying I would show him a comm check. never could and now in process os loosing my home, spouse, I do not know how I'm going to pay for anything. I'm retired and disability, Dean kept telling me this would be perfect for me. I wasnt aware of this website til today. 81 years old and have never hurt a fly before. Why or How canthis company get away with this. If I have anything to say, do NOT give money to this company publisher wealth its all a waste of time and money. Every time I call, they say I understand, then ask for more money!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2013 06:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/publisher-wealth/internet/publisher-wealth-ebn-I-was-takenscamed-lied-to-as-well-Internet-1038722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on publisher wealth