Complaint Review: publisher wealth

• Updated: Wed, October 09, 2013

• Reported By: phxlove — Winooski Vermont
publisher wealth
14747 N Northsight blvd Internet USA

publisher wealth robert and dean scam artists and theives!!!! punk b*tches got my mom for $1500.00 and let me get a hold of them Scottsdale Internet

My mom who  is in her late 80s got manipulated and took four credit card numbers to a total of $1500.00. I am smarter than her but she did not know any better. I have been trying to get a refund of anything, however every time I call they burb and laugh and act like just wait....money should be coming in any day now. This is all lies and doubt any money has ever been made by these f**ks. I want to bed them over and f**k them in front of their family, might make me feel a little better. Reading more and more about these guys it looks like been three different names in last three years, they keep changing their names to wipe slate clean. f**k em f**k em and throw yer money away if ya want....f**k you dean ivey and you too bobby contreas, I will find you one day, it aint no theat f**n trucks f** you and your moms!!!! 25 years old and I have nothing but time to find you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2013 07:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/publisher-wealth/internet/publisher-wealth-robert-and-dean-scam-artists-and-theives-punk-btches-got-my-mom-for-1090808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on publisher wealth