Complaint Review: Publishers Clearing House

• Updated: Fri, October 04, 2013

• Reported By: Laura — Juneau Alaska
Publishers Clearing House
101 Winners Circle, Port Washington, New York 1105 Kansas City, Missouri USA

Publishers Clearing House National Awards Commission requested that I send them a check for 12.99 + additional 3.00 for rush processing. I did. and I received two more letters requesting the same amount before I could win Kansas City Missouri

I received items for sale and offering to win from Publisher Clearing House. I ordered, licked the stickers and applied to returning information as requested. Then received a letter stating I was in winners circle and needed to send the $12.99 + $3.00 to validate spot in winning circle. I did mail them the money. what I received next was a two more letters requesting I send them more money to be in the winning circle.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2013 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publishers-Clearing-House-/Kansas-City-Missouri-64121-9800/Publishers-Clearing-House-National-Awards-Commission-requested-that-I-send-them-a-check-1089423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publishers Clearing House