Complaint Review: Publishers Clearing House Fidelity Direct Jerry Wilson

• Submitted: Wed, June 18, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 18, 2008

• Reported By:Naples Florida
Publishers Clearing House Fidelity Direct Jerry Wilson
250 E. Pike Ave Seattle, Washington U.S.A.

Publishers Clearing House Fidelity Direct Jerry Wilson sent a letter with My name and ph.# with a check for 3850.00 . stated I was a winner of 250,000. dollars Seattle Washington

I received The same letter that the report of the person In Lakeland Florida
received . It came on 6-16-08 . stated exactly the same information although I did not call jerry wilson ,deposited the check, or contacted him as directed .
I checked this site first and found out it is a scam .

I want to be involved in any way possible to stop this fraudelant activity

Citibank should be held responsible , as well as all parties named In This letter .

Someone Named Barry A Robinson , Vice Pres. of Global Operations signed The bottom of The letter
I have copies and the original letter , check issued to me which I will provide If necessary
I have been damaged and I will demand a full Investigation of The raynor
Group , 525Hempstead Turnpike , West Hemstead ,N.Y.
who wrote me a Bogus check .
If more Info is needed please feel free to call or E mail me

Anonymous
Naples, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2008 10:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publishers-Clearing-House-Fidelity-Direct-Jerry-Wilson/Seattle-Washington-98122/Publishers-Clearing-House-Fidelity-Direct-Jerry-Wilson-sent-a-letter-with-My-name-and-p-341849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publishers Clearing House Fidelity Direct Jerry Wilson