Complaint Review: Publisher's Clearing House / Reno Technologies

• Submitted: Mon, August 11, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 11, 2008

• Reported By:Orion Michigan
Publisher's Clearing House / Reno Technologies
PO Box 457/ Hutchenson,, Kansas U.S.A.

Publisher's Clearing House / Reno Technologi Scam letters and checks supposed to be from Publisher's Clearing House Hutchenson, Kansas

I recieved a check for $5779.00 from Reno Technologies drawn on PNC bank in New Jersey. It came with a letter from Publisher's Clearing House giving me an agent at an 888 number and an IRS agent at 514 699 2389. The PCH agent never called me back, I called the Irs agent, incidently that 514 is in Vancouver, Canada. The envelope was mailed from Canada.

My first reaction was "I don't win things." so we took it to the bank. I took it to my bank and when it was copied, the letters VOID showed on the copy, it did not show on the original check. The bank officer called the PNC bank, there was an account, it was in that name, it did not have that much funds in the account. The company was not listed in the phone book.

It was not deposited, I will report it to the postal inspectors and see about the Federal government since it was involving Canada. It had so many bad items about it, PCH located in Canada, IRS in Vancouver, the check coming from a seperate company, it came to me. Be suspicious. This can only cost you.

Orion, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2008 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publishers-Clearing-House-Reno-Technologies/Hutchenson-Kansas-67504/Publishers-Clearing-House-Reno-Technologi-Scam-letters-and-checks-supposed-to-be-from-P-361736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publisher's Clearing House / Reno Technologies